Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sometimes you're in for a surpise...

I had to run to the mall to get a few things that we needed and had forgotten the last few times we were out. On the way out a saw a donut shop and decided to get Jason and I a couple of donuts. I picked the 2 I wanted, paid the lady and was on my way. I got home and showed Jason my treats. He wanted the one that looked like an apple turnover, or so we thought. He bit into it and was shocked! There was a hot dog in there - with Ketchup no less! Maybe this is a donut for Granny Kagger!

Last night I wanted ANOTHER sweet treat. I swear having a baby does that to you! I went to the Family Mart which is literally 30 seconds from our house and got Jason and I an ice cream treat. He wanted one that we had had another night that we knew was good, but it was the last one so I had to pick a new one for myself judging by the photos on the wrappers (I don't read kanji yet - believe it or not). I got it home and opened it up as we sat down to watch "Look Who's Talking" and took a big bite. Hm.... Black beans? Yep. I had picked out a ice cream covered black bean popsicle. Needless to say. I did not finish it. They say don't knock it 'til you try it. Well, I'm knocking it!



1 comment: