Thursday, May 16, 2013

Reasons I love Japan

So there are a few things that are pretty cool about Japan that I didn't know:

1. The spoons are a better shape - they fit nicer in your mouth
2. Yakisoba is delicious and Jason and I feel we could eat it every day. We won't though because it is not so healthy.
3. We love sitting on the pads on the floor at the short table when we're out to eat because it is sooo much more comfortable for Colton. He loves it.
4. The packaging on stuff is so much easier to rip open then in America. Its not as crinkly sounding either (if you have a baby who is a light sleeper you will understand how important this is).
5. Tatomi (spelling?) room in our apartment. With a softer bamboo floor and a built in divider it works great as a play room for Colton and doubles as our guest bedroom

These are just a few of the things that I found that I love so far. I'm sure there will be more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment