Friday, May 17, 2013

Deep Fried Balls? I'll try those!

Just a 5 minute walk from our house is a place called Aeon. It is a supermarket on the 1st floor and a department store on the 2nd. Its like a Japanese style Super Walmart. Amy - you would like here! On the way in you walk past a sort of "food court." Everything is fresh made - so its a little better. There was a picture of what looked like doughnut holes covered in BBQ sauce and mayonnaise. Miki told Jason that they are delicious and that we should try them. We decided what better time than the present? We got our deep fried deliciousness and sat down. I took a whiff of the bag before opening it just to see if I could guess what I was in for. It smelled fishy. Jason  I had no clue what was in them - apparently Jason did and didn't fill me in. All of a sudden there was something very firm and a little chewy in my mouth. It was in the center of this deepfried ginger and BBQ deliciousness. I said, "There is something hard in here." Jason said, "Didn't you see? Its octopus." I said, "Hm, its good." And that was the end of it. Who knew I liked deep-fried BBQ'ed octopus?

No comments:

Post a Comment