Friday, June 7, 2013

Just a Few Funny Items

On our venture out of the house to get Colton's mind off his teeth, he can't stop thinking about it and whining ALL day long! I will forgive him - I can't imagine if all of a sudden teeth started growing out of my soft pink gums and no one could explain to me what was happening. We encountered a few funny things.



Yep... you guessed it! More black bean sweets. I'm thinking we should possibly give up trying to eat sweets and stick to getting those on base! Luckily it was Jason who picked the winner this time. He ate it, of course!




I bet you haven't seen one of these in years... I've NEVER seen such a fancy one. I guess this is what they would look like if they still existed in America in the 21st century.


It has blinking lights and made sounds and you can even pay with a credit card!




Just wanted to say, "Thanks Pizza!" Don't forget... the 10th is rapidly approaching!







Below is a sign that was outside a grocery store implying that a pregnant woman is handicapped. Don't get me wrong - the up front parking would have been nice (pregnant or not).

 
The picture on the wall to the left of the "TOILET" sign has the handicapped sign, just below it there are 3 images - the first one is a man in a wheelchair, the second is a man bent over with a cane (looking very sad I might add) and the third and final is a woman sitting down with a HUGE pregnant belly! American signs say, "Expectant Mother Parking" but in Japan, they don't mess around. If you are pregnant or maybe just round you can park in the handicapped parking!

No comments:

Post a Comment